Would you like to be a Trustee for Phoenix Art Space?
Phoenix Art Space is seeking new Trustees to join our board. This is an exciting time to join Phoenix Art Space as we continue our close engagement with our local communities whilst expanding our creative profile nationally. To do this we need to ensure that the organisation remains ambitious, resilient, and financially stable.
We are seeking new Board Members who have specialist or lived experience in the following areas:
- Actioning equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI)
- Environmental responsibility and sustainability
- Practising art professionals (national/international experience)
- Financial Modelling
- Capital project development
As a Trustee you:
- Give overall governance to Phoenix Art Space, setting the direction and overseeing its activities
- Ensure Phoenix Art Space is always working towards its objectives outlined in our governing documents
- Advocate for Phoenix Art Space vision, mission and values internally and externally
- Promote and enable equity, inclusion and diversity
Support and Access
We are committed to making our opportunities accessible to all and supporting those facing barriers to apply or to become a trustee. If you would like to have an informal conversation about the role and any access requirements – please contact the Chair Siân Prime, email@example.com. We will also work with each appointed trustee on an access ‘rider’ document in order to outline and address any access requirements.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a one page covering letter outlining your relevant experience and your interest in joining the Board of Trustees of Phoenix Art Space to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline.
Deadline: Monday 17 April 2023, 5pm
Interview Date: TBC