EXHIBITING OPPORTUNITIES AT PHOENIX BRIGHTON
Exhibition views of Main gallery.
Image: Bernard G Mills
Based in the heart of the city, Phoenix Brighton hosts exhibitions from the UK and around the world. The ground floor of the building offers three distinctive public exhibition spaces:
The Main Gallery is a large, welcoming space for presenting ambitious and high profile curated exhibitions of contemporary visual art.
The Green Room gallery offers a smaller flexible space for ‘pop-up’ exhibitions showcasing work by emerging contemporary artists.
The Window Gallery is dedicated to presenting the work of artists who work in the studios at Phoenix Brighton. (NB: This space is not available to hire)
The galleries at Phoenix offer:
- A friendly, creative and professional setting for your exhibition
- A popular public facing venue with reception, café and a range of associated events
- Average visitor numbers – 60/day
- A large, diverse and active network of artists, arts professionals and art lovers
- An opportunity to work with the region’s largest arts organisation of its kind, with studios for over 100 artists, arts courses and events
For details on applying to exhibit in either the Main gallery or Green Room gallery, please go to the links below: