Based in the heart of the city, Phoenix Brighton hosts exhibitions from the UK and around the world.
In 2019 the newly refurbished gallery relaunches with a high-profile programme of diverse and stimulating exhibitions.
- A friendly, creative and professional setting for your exhibition
- A popular public facing venue with reception, café and a range of associated events
- Average visitor numbers – 60/day
- A large, diverse and active network of artists, arts professionals and art lovers
- An opportunity to work with the region’s largest arts organisation of its kind, with studios for over 100 artists, arts courses and events
The gallery is now accepting applications to hire the space in 2019 and 2020. For details please go to: phoenixbrighton.org/gallery-exhibition-space