Preview Friday 18 May – 6 - 9pm
Saturday 19 May 11- 5pm
Sunday 20 May 11 – 5pm
Over 100 artists/designers/makers under 1 roof!
Phoenix Brighton Open Studios is a unique opportunity to see what goes inside one of the largest artists' studio groups in the south East. We invite art lovers of all kinds to this event which focuses exclusively on the professional artists and makers who have studios in the building. Curators, collectors, and the ‘just curious’ will find something to engage and inspire them!
Over three days in May, we throw open all the doors in our building for an entire weekend bursting with creativity!
- Book your place on the guided studio tours
- Treasure hunt
- 'Make Your Own Artist' children's activity
- Phoenix Artists exhibition work along the south corridor
- 'Mini Masterpieces' affordable art for sale
- Display of work from our Arts Courses participants
- Food and drinks supplied by Feed Wagons
- Opening night DJ
Follow along on social media with #phoenixopenstudios