10am - 2pm
NIPS is non-profit community organisation which aims to create events for children and adults.
We're currently running a selection of seminars titled Mental Health and Children. Our Bath and Bristol seminars were sell out events and now we're heading to Brighton. The seminar will feature speakers discussing mental health in relation to children, with the aim to start discussions and support those who want to improve their knowledge of mental health, no matter what their background.
- Sally Bunkham - founder of Mum's Back
- Josh Connolly - NACOA speaker and mental health advocate
- Hannah-Jayne Smith - mental health speaker
- Lucinda Miller - Founder of Nature Doc
- Jacob Bayliss - YMCA Right Here Project engagement and participation coordinator
- Kerstyn Comley - cofounder of mental health app and handbook Mee Two
- Grassroots Suicide Prevention Charity
- Robin Banerjee - lecturer at Sussex University
- Mosaic Films
- Sofie Petts-Sabine - Founder of Sofie Shut Eye
- Lush Tums Yoga
- Safety Net children's charity
We will also have food sellers, including Brighton Street Diner 's very own The Dip Shop and Harry's Sausage Lovage, so make sure to bring cash if you'd like to buy some snacks. The Dip Shop is vegan and both stalls offer gluten free options.
We have a small amount of spaces available for children aged 1 - 5. Please email email@example.com if you'd like to book a spot.