1. How long have you been at Phoenix?
I joined in the early 90's.
2. What are you working on at the moment?
Just getting ready for H_A_R_D_P_A_I_N_T_I_N_G . I'm also currently working on a series of coloured glass facades for 2 x 30 storey tower blocks for KPF Architects in Shoreditch.
3. Which media do you like to use?
I use liquid acrylics and pigments very carefully blasted through a spray gun.
4. Which other artists do you admire?
I don't have a favourite Artist, (although Poussin comes close) but I have many favourite Paintings
5. What would you recommend to go see?
Monochrome, Painting in Black and White at the National Gallery. Brice Marden at the Gagosian was really good too, (just finished unfortunately)
6. Is there a piece of work you’re particularly proud of?
Always the latest.