Photo Fringe 2022: Collectives Hub
About the Event
The tenth edition of the Photo Fringe festival will run from 6 – 30 October with exhibitions and events taking place online and in venues across and beyond Brighton & Hove.
Their open-platform festival will present a vibrant mix of self-curated shows and work selected from open calls in galleries, cafés, pop-up venues, outdoor installations and other extraordinary spaces.
In the Main Gallery at Phoenix Art Space up to eight photography or lens-based artist collectives will be selected to exhibit. The Collectives Hub has been an important part of Photo Fringe since 2014 and has consistently formed one of the most visible, visited and critically acclaimed exhibitions of the festival.
Join us for the exhibition opening on Thursday 6 October, 18.00 – 20.00.
Find out more at photofringe.org
VISITING THE GALLERIES
The galleries at Phoenix Art Space are open Wednesday – Sunday, 11.00 – 17.00 during exhibition dates.
- You do not need to book in advance of your visit. Entry is free.
- Mask wearing is optional, please be considerate of those who choose to wear one.
- Our cleaners clean high-contact areas regularly.
- Sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Please stay at home if you are feeling unwell.