Phoenix Art Space
Open Studios 2022
About the Event
A unique opportunity to find out about the vibrant artist community at Phoenix Art Space.
For the first time in two years Phoenix Art Space will be throwing open its doors and inviting visitors to explore the workspaces of the artists and designers who work inside its building. Phoenix is currently home to 100+ professional artists at all stages of their careers, working across all types of media. Learn about the practices, processes and ideas of artists and gain insight into the surroundings that serve to support and inspire them.
Open from Saturday 21 May – Sunday 22 May, 11.00 – 17.00. Preview: Friday 20 May, 18.00 – 21.00. Everyone welcome, free entry.
Supported by Cass Art.
Image: Chris Hawkes, Gin and Lemon Yellow
VISITING THE STUDIOS
Our studios will be open to the public from 21 – 22 May 2022. Our studios vary in size and some are quite small.
- You do not need to book in advance of your visit. Entry is free.
- Mask wearing is optional, please be considerate of those who choose to wear one.
- Our cleaners clean high-contact areas regularly.
- Sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Please stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
Please note that only the ground floor of Phoenix Art Space is currently wheelchair accessible and all studios floors must be accessed via stairs. If you have any suggestions on how we can make your visit easier, please get in touch.