Liberty Cheverall: Heartbreak For The Loveless
About the Event
A solo show from studio artist Liberty Cheverall. Liberty is a textiles-based artist who predominantly creates sculptures, illustrations and installations. This exhibition presents a selection of works made during her time at Phoenix.
Cheverall uses humour to redirect the reality of overthought scenarios, and as a medium to reveal unexpected dating stories. Heartbreak for the Loveless reflects on those silly situations, the serious ones and the ‘nothing came out of it’ moments.
Join us for the opening on Friday 2 September, 18.00 – 20.00.
VISITING THE GALLERIES
The galleries at Phoenix Art Space are open Wednesday – Sunday, 11.00 – 17.00 during exhibition dates.
- You do not need to book in advance of your visit. Entry is free.
- Mask wearing is optional, please be considerate of those who choose to wear one.
- Our cleaners clean high-contact areas regularly.
- Sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Please stay at home if you are feeling unwell.